Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30. Heavy heart.

I had a plan for a blog for today, especially because I haven't really written a good post in a week. But recent events have led to me having a heavy heart and not quite feeling like myself. So for this, the final day of NaBloPoMo, I leave you with a verse I'll be meditating on:

"For I am the LORD your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you" - Isaiah 41:13

I don't include a lot of my faith in my blog--not because it isn't important to me, but because I choose to talk about other things. But this blog is about me and my life, and this is what's happening in my life now. So there you go.

Please pray and/or send out your vibes for peace to some friends who are so dear to me that I really do consider them family. Thank you, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment