Sunday, November 20, 2011

20. Stream of Consciousness.

Today, I'm trying out Stream of Consciousness Sunday. I'm going to try my best to keep this unedited, not checking for spelling or grammar. Writing for five minutes straight, whatever pops into my head. Ready, go.

I can't belive I'm going to a baby shower today. How did I get old enough to be going to a BABY shower? I feel like I just was a baby and now here I am, having friends with kids. And I'm still living as a volunteer. These people are buying houses and cars and I still drive the car my parents gave me when they got a new one. Is that so wrong? I"m kind of mad at that car right now anyways. Specifically I'm mad at whoever hit Latoya. It's nothing too noticeable just a scratch on the front of the driver's side by the lights but still. And now I'll never know who did it. Latoya is my car by the way, I dont't hink people know that about me. But my TOyota is named Latoya. It's always been that way, since I was 11 and it was my parents car. My aparents have a nice Hyundai now, I wish I drove that. Though it rides differently than my car. Or what I call my car but it really isn't. Oh I have to pay for a bridesmaids dress. Kari's wedding is in May and we have to order the dresses ASAP. I don't even know what size I'll be in the dress boo. It's purple htough, that's pretty. I'm excited for their wedding. I'm excited for this baby shower too. Are you supposed to wear blue for a boy baby shower? I"m wearing pink and purple. Because I just like that dress much more than I like my blue dresses.Today, at least. I've made a lot of mistakes in this I hope no one judges me. Someone once asked if I was judging him based on his grammar because I like to fix it. Truth is, yes, I do judge you a bit when you use poor grammar. Because it's just not right. You/your/your and to/too/two and there/they're/their oh my gosh it's too much for me to handle when people get those wrong. And "good" does not mean "well" so wehn you say you're doing good, you better mean that you're out there serving meals or helping someone in need. Because that's what doing good is. There's that old cliche for graduation speeches. "Go out in the world and do good. Yes, do well. But most importantly, do good." I like that. It checks grammar.


Whew. I made mistakes! Sometimes I backspaced, but I tried really hard not to. This was kind of fun but I had to coax myself to not think in terms of forming a blog post, and just to write. Interesting.

ALSO. I only have ten days of #NaBloPoMo until it's all over. Are you excited? I'm kind of excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment