Tuesday, November 29, 2011

29. The finish line!

It's so close! And once again, I'm down to the wire. I was pretty gung-ho about this early on but have since let this here blog fall down on my list of priorities. Sorry about that, friends!

I've certainly learned a lot, though. I think my writing has improved, on the days where I put a lot of time into blogging. I learned that if I have time, I like to write the night before and let the post "soak" before I post it the following day. I also found an interesting tool for planning blog posts (productiveflourishing.com, anyone?) and I hope to actually put that into action soon.

I also learned that I don't always like people telling me what to write (prompts), but I don't always have words to say. Like tonight. I'm forcing it.

But it's still happening, so I guess that's something. And a good metaphor for work: even if you don't want to do something, force yourself to do it. Maybe it won't be so bad.

One more day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment