Monday, April 2, 2012

Let go of the life you have planned.



Are you a planner? I am. I can't tell you how many times I've made a plan for what was going to come next. In high school, I had a plan for college. In college, I had a plan for what came next. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that those plans all changed. Multiple times.


Thank goodness those plans changed! I wouldn't be where I am if I'd followed through with what I thought was best. I have no doubt that the life I could be leading would be blessed, fun and fulfilling. But where I am right now? This place that wasn't even on the back burner? It's much better than anything I could have planned. 

Here's to letting go!

2 comments:

  1. Love it.

    I, for one, am glad you were able to let go and make your way to Pittsburgh. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Em! I'm pretty glad I came here, too :)

    ReplyDelete